Views

Friday, July 6, 2012

The Contest...

Okay Jammerz! I have choosen The Q's I will be asking about me/aj. But first, the rules.

RULES:
-No Copying What Other People Have Posted.
-Include your username.
-Don't make this any sort of drama, Please!
-Answer all the questions with answers or don't bother answering.


Q1: What was my first ever account when I first played Animal Jam?

Q2: What's My Sister and My Brothers Names? (I have told alot of people this)

Q3: Have I ever Scammed?

Q4: What's my ultimate favorite item on aj?

Q5: Who's The Adventure Shaman?

Q6: What was the first ever animal to be brought into Animal Jam?

Q7: What's my favorite place to be in Animal Jam?

Q8: How long have I been a blogger? (Need the month and date and year, ex: July 6, 2012)

Q9: What's my favorite animal? (on animaljam)

Q10: How many dogs and cats do I have? What are their names?

-Prize: Mummy Glove!

1 comment:

  1. Animaljamgoldfish.blogspot.com
    I don't have a blogger profile so if you click on my name you can't find it :l

    ReplyDelete