Views

Friday, August 10, 2012

Reasons I quit.

Most people are like: "Why did you unbuddy me?!" or "Why are you quitting?!" Well, I unbuddied you because it's something I do when I quit, I delete people. I'm quitting for many reasons, but one MAIN reason is that people always ask me for rares. And/or ask me if I'm giving stuff away.. Like FastFrug.

Well, I'm not, and all you people can call me selfish if you want, or greedy. Although, I'm not giving stuff away because I've worked very hard getting every single item and It would be like throwing away a million dollars. Plus, I'm giving them to my brother who has been asking for them forever. All you members or non members have at least a rare, but he has none. Not to mention every friend I've had has betrayed me, besides one of my really good friends LiveLovePuppy. Thanks Puppy :) Anyways, she has rares and my brother has nothing. So, yeah. Thanks to my 1 FRIEND who has been there by me, for better and worse (:

~Puppy99NMS <3

2 comments: